At Flair, our mission is to create a world where all ethnicities can thrive. Our core product is a people analytics tool that helps businesses and schools measure and build anti-racist cultures.
Since launching in late 2020, Flair has grown rapidly. We now work with over 60 clients, including several of the UK's top schools and major brands like The Premier League, EY and Network Rail.
Flair is now at an exciting stage of its journey. We recently secured seed funding, led by Hoxton Ventures - a top UK venture capital firm who have backed leading tech companies such as Deliveroo. We're now expanding our presence in the UK market, and will soon enter the US market.
We’re hiring a Talent and People Manager (Permanent, Full-Time)
- As a Talent and People Manager, you will manage the process of recruiting exceptional talent to join the Flair team. You will also play a key role in nurturing and developing our people and culture.
- The role is remote. However, as you may be required to occasionally meet the rest of the Flair team in person, you should be based in the UK (within a commutable distance to London).
- Manage the full hiring process for roles, including: creating job descriptions, advertising opportunities in the relevant places to attract candidates, screening, interviewing and deciding between candidates
- Recruit talent across multiple disciplines, such as sales, technology and marketing
- Recruit remote talent within the UK
- Ensure that Flair's talent pipeline is diverse and the recruitment process is inclusive and free from bias
- Track the success of hiring campaigns, using data to continuously improve the hiring process
- Manage onboarding of new hires at Flair
- Continuously identify ways to improve team engagement and wellbeing
- Oversee the continuous coaching and development of our people, to enable all members to thrive in their roles
- Play a key role in building a culture of conscious diversity, inclusion and belonging
- Continuously improve our Talent Management strategy, linking role performance to career development, in a clear, honest and fair manner
- Continually evolve our ways of working and our people infrastructure (e.g. policies, systems and processes)
Your Ideal Experience and Knowledge
- 3-6 experience as either a Talent Manager and/or a People Manager
- Understanding of the complexities and sensitivities of employee relations
- Experience working in remote environments
- Experience managing hiring processes from start to finish
- Experience working with an ATS or HRIS
- Experience working in a startup environment
Your Ideal Skillset
- A self-starter with the ability to plan and execute strategies from start to finish, with little guidance
- Ability to collaborate with Flair's leadership team and employees when building people processes
- High levels of emotional intelligence
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- A resilient mindset, with the ability to respond well to setbacks
Compensation & Benefits
- Equity via employee option scheme
- Private Health Insurance through Bupa
Our Culture & Values
As a team, we pride ourselves on 6 company values
- Be Yourself - We welcome diversity in all its forms and want people to feel no pressure to conform.
- Be Healthy - We value your mental and physical health. In our view, nothing is more important.
- Be a Continuous Learner - We look for people who are open to learning new things each and every day.
- Be Mission-Driven - We only want to hire people who believe that a world where all ethnicities can thrive is a world worth fighting for.
- Be Transparent - We have decided to build a remote company, so hiring great communicators is paramount.
- Be Empathetic - We value people who can see the world from others' point of view.
At Flair, we celebrate diversity and inclusion. We strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
range £50,000 — 50,000
+ Equity via employee option scheme
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem
when applying for this job.