In 2018, Anmut was started to solve a big problem. Herman Heyns, ex-big four and Accenture Partner, and Professor Andy Neely, Pro-Vice-Chancellor at Cambridge University, saw the world-changing potential of data being lost because most organisations don’t understand the real value of it. They set up Anmut to value data. We translate the intangible idea of data into an asset businesses can better manage, earning higher returns on their data investments and ultimately driving more change. We democratise the value of data, for all those businesses that aren’t Amazon, Alphabet, Apple, Netflix or Microsoft.
Data valuation is a new and challenging field. Through two years of fast growth, we’re at the forefront. Our approach isn’t limited to shareholder value. We also take a broader, more considered view, applying strategic thinking, corporate finance, data science and machine learning to understand the role data plays in the value an organisation creates for its wider stakeholders.
If you want to be part of a fast-growing business, tackling a complex challenge that matters, read on.
- We are looking for an analyst to join the team. The role will involve high exposure on client projects and day-to-day engagement with the founders.
- Your initial focus will be to build your knowledge of Anmut, our products and services, clients, operations and our market.
- It will then centre around becoming a leading problem solver within Anmut. You will be taking complex data-centric challenges and developing innovative, analytically rigorous solutions that we can take to our clients or use to scale our business.
- There will be a strong focus on “getting things done” to bring Anmut’s vision to life.
- There will be an opportunity to shape your role as the business grows. Career paths will naturally evolve either towards a consulting role, or a data scientist role.
- You are ambitious and want to work at and shape a high growth start-up.
- Minimum 2:1 Undergraduate degree from a top university.
- Undergraduate degree with extensive modules on data and analytics preferred.
- Creative problem solver with the drive and discipline to complete tasks quickly and effectively.
- Ability to communicate well and discuss complex topics with both technical and business audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate good commercial awareness.
- Passionate about tackling new and difficult questions, helping develop strategies to ensure our clients succeed.
- Knowledge of consulting – having an understanding of consulting is beneficial, however not essential.
- Salary: £27,500 p.a. plus annual bonus. Bi-annual salary reviews.
- Opportunity for equity with career development.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Monthly development reviews.
- Training and development budget for professional development.
- Social events.
- Cycle and run friendly central London office.
To apply, please use the following link:
On passing initial screening the process is as follows:
- Phone interview to understand your goals, ambitions and skills (30 minutes).
- Assessment Day (either face to face or via video conference):- Anmut and candidate introductions and background (30 minutes)
- Problem solving interview (30 minutes)
- Case study and presentation (90 minutes)
Get the word out!
Get a trackable link to share anywhere. Get Job Link Location
London, London, City of
range £27,500 — 30,000
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem
when applying for this job.