Dent Reality are building the future of retail.
The in-store retail experience has been the same for over 100 years. Generic promotions leading to information overload and wasted marketing spend. Confusing store layouts mean people can’t find products and sales are lost. Retailers have no information about shoppers' behaviour in-store and can’t target accordingly. Staff spend their time giving directions to products leaving shelves unstocked.
We are changing this.
We’re building an in-store Augmented Reality platform that powers personal, guided experiences for shoppers helping them find and discover products they love every time they shop. Think shopping list meets in-store navigation.
Before you read any further, take a look at some of our videos to get a better sense of our product.
We’re a small, but rapidly growing, early stage start up supported by some of the most prominent investors in technology and retail (including the ex-CTOs of Macy’s, Sainsbury’s and Tumblr as well as the founder of Indeed.com).
Our team is made up of pioneers and experts in the field. We’ve already built the most popular open-source project for mobile AR (4k+ stars on GitHub), enabling any developer to build world-scale AR apps.
We’ve individually led strategy at some of the world’s most respected organisations, and negotiated high-value deals with major industry names.
We empower each team member with full responsibility and ownership over their work.
We’ve deployed our technology into some of the worlds largest retail spaces (see here and here) and now we’re looking for a Product Manager (who loves great products!) to work with us as we move into our next phase - working with the world’s largest grocery retailers.
We’re a product-focused company who are obsessed with creating amazing user experiences so this is role is crucial to the growth and success of the organisation. As a foundational member of our team, you’ll be involved with key decisions and given ownership over your own projects and initiatives.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be working closely with the CEO and the rest of the founding team to:
We’re looking for an individual who is excited about our technology, our mission and the potential of making this role their own. Somebody with the following:
These are the tangible levels of experience we’d love to see. But what we’re also really interested in is people that embody our values. These are the characteristics we measure ourselves against and that drive us forward.
In fact, these are so important to us that when you apply, put one of the values in the subject line of your e-mail so we know you’ve read this.
Be a Pioneer
- We consistently create groundbreaking solutions to problems where there were no previous solutions.
- Whether that be in technology development or in the way we approach our day to day roles we never say ‘it can’t be done’.
Do The Right Thing
- When you reach the end of any task - a project, a call with a customer, an interview - you should always be able to say to yourself, and to the team, ‘I did the right thing’.
- This covers everything from not taking shortcuts in development to being compassionate to your co-workers.
Thoughtful Opinions, Held Loosely
- We take an answer-first approach, allowing our experience, intuition and knowledge to guide us to a thoughtful conclusion.
- We then seek further evidence and are willing to change our minds in the face of new information.
- This allows us to overcome our biases, leverage collective wisdom and have an on-demand decision.
Focus on What Really Matters
- To be the best company we can be, we must maintain a laser focus on our mission and vision.
- To do this we must make hard, considered, decisions on our priorities and then work intensely to deliver against those as a team.
Always Go Beyond Expectations
- Whether in the products we build or the experiences that people have when engaging with Dent Reality as a company, we always strive to give them a ‘wow’ moment.
- Our aim should always be to deliver more than anyone could realistically expect.
Feedback Boldly, Honestly & Compassionately
- We speak our minds and share our opinions in a timely and honest way.
- We have tough conversations because they lead to growth for both parties and for the organisation as a whole.
Other than the opportunity to join one of London’s most exciting start ups and working with pioneers in the field we’re offering:
Equity offered too
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume