Silicon Valley Glass is a commercial glass contractor offering high quality construction service to owners and builders in the Bay Area. Currently we are looking for a Project Manager to join our successful team. Please only apply for this job if you have worked for a glazing contractor.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Manage construction projects
- Knowledge of curtain walls, storefronts, entrances, hardware, panels, sunshades and glass canopies.
- Communicate with estimators, vendors and clients; negotiate contract pricing and terms as necessary
- Ensure construction work complies with contract requirements and meets project schedule
- Review construction project plans, specifications, and shop drawings
- Process RFI, change orders, and monthly invoicing
- Coordinate shop drawing processing, shop fabrication, and field installation
- Coordinate with clients to ensure project progresses smoothly and maintains client relations
- Attend construction site meetings
- Bachelor degree in Architecture, Civil/Structural Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent
- Minimum of 10-15 years Project Management experience in glass industry
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Ability to work effectively as a part of team and independently
We offer health insurance, dental insurance, and PTO after probation.
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter, subject: Project Manager. Please indicate your expected salary in your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 per year
Posted 2 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume