At Madison Parker Capital, we aim to successfully secure funding for business owners seeking our financial expertise. Among our team, you’ll find people with varied experiences and perspectives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, collaboration, and commitment to mutual success. The analytical aspect mixed with the sales in this job creates the perfect combination for success in funding deals.
We are looking for individuals who have the desire to be mentored into experienced financial advisers to join our team in Hauppauge, NY. Here at Madison Parker Capital, we offer our advisers top notch resources second to none throughout the entire industry. As a Financial Sales Consultant, you will be introduced to new market opportunities, and given the opportunity to expand your products and services.
· Clearly communicate with clients via phone and email
· Discuss and ease financial concerns with clients through problem solving solutions
· Analyze clients’ bank statements & financials to present an estimate on rate proposals
· Continuously consult with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their goals.
· Apply strategic tactics to organize deal structure.
Our ideal candidate has the following:
· Ability to work individually as well as in a team-based setting
· Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
· Outgoing, professional personality
· Ability to establish and maintain client relationships
· Desire to learn and grow
· Exceptional work ethic and determination to achieve goals
· Paid Training!
· Casual Fridays
· Work/Life Balance
· Unlimited Growth & Earning Potential
· Energetic & Collaborative Work Environment
· No Cold Calling!
· Weekly Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
This Job Is:
Posted 3 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume