Bay Area High Reach, Inc. an established 34-year Scaffold Company is seeking a seasoned office professional for Accounts Receivable work. Must be a team player and have experience with Accounts Receivable work and be versatile.
As an Accounts Receivable/Billing Clerk you will be responsible for Time and Material (T&M) billing, AIA billing, Progress Billing, Conditional Waivers and Lien Release Processing. Processing and data entry of AR Invoices, coordinate with estimators and customer's A/P to make necessary adjustments to invoices, such as charge backs and retention adjustments. Prepare conditional and unconditional lien releases, affidavits as needed and prepare pay cards and schedule of values.
This position is based in Hayward, California
Full Time Position with starting hourly rate of $25.00
Benefits include Medical after 90 Probation and 401K with matching % after a full year of employment.
- Accounts Receivable/Billing Experience
- Microsoft Office Products (Work, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
- Experience in Construction Billing such as AIA Processing Billing
- Experience in Conditional and Unconditional Lien Releases
- Pre-lien knowledge helpful, but not required
- Payment Applications
- Customer Service, Phones, Typing Proposals when needed
- Be able to work with various personalities
- Filing as needed and basic office tasks
- Bilingual is helpful, but not needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page:
Posted 3 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume