Farmers is interested in hiring Agents! We have the award-winning University of Farmers to help you enhance your skills. There are great benefits to becoming a Farmers Agency Owner.
Become an Agent in the #1 District in Farmers Insurance Group. Farmers is aggressively growing in the Colorado Springs Market and have two different lucrative Entry-Points.
Responsibilities for the Agency Owner:
- Sell and Solicit Farmers Products
- Actively Market in the community
- Help the Agency maintain and grow their book of business
- Educate clients on Insurance
- Great attitude and behavior
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work existing leads, develop new leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs and market appropriate products.
- Establish client relationships and provide exceptional and extraordinary service.
- Ensure that all quotes, procedures and practices are compliant with the Agency and Farmers expectations.
- Work independently and with mentoring/coaching.
Requirements for the Agency Owner:
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well within a team and independently.
- Must be able to Pass a Criminal and Credit Background Check
Agents are eligible to participate in Farmers Insurance Group Benefit Package.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Property and Casualty License (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem
when applying for this job.