Embree Construction Group is a national design build general contractor and developer with 30 plus years in the commercial construction industry. We are seeking an experienced Project Manager in the Commercial Construction industry. Ground up Convenience Store / Fuel Station experience is required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidding the project through the award stage, pre-construction, project construction, administrative duties, site visits, and project completion and close out processes. Of a more specific nature, these responsibilities include:
- Obtaining necessary bid documents, creating plan matrix, contacting subcontractors, and bid project
- Determine schedule, obtain permits, licenses, etc.
- Create budgets
- Discuss safety, job specifics, lead time on materials, etc.
- Communicate with owner and superintendent daily regarding schedule, changes, options, potential problems/solutions
- Adjust budgets, approve bills, ensure subcontractor payments are made, conduct site visits
- Resolve punch lists, pay final subcontractors, collect lien waivers, and provide required document for project close-out
Skills & Qualifications
- Ground Up Convenience Store / Fuel Station experience is required
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in similar types of construction previously listed
- Construction Science degree or related equivalent degree
- LEED Certification and PMP certification preferred
- Must be willing to travel
- Candidate must live in the local area or be willing to relocate
- Project management, including all elements of scope, schedule, cost, risk, quality, resources and communications (8-10 years)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships and communications with clients
Embree offers a team focused work environment with Competitive salaries, performance bonuses, and benefits including medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(k)
*Submit, along with your resume, a list of the different types of projects you have worked on in the past.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management in Commercial Construction: 5 years (Required)
- Ground Up Convenience Store / Fuel Station: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Parental leave
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem
when applying for this job.