Digital Product Manager
Business Context: As one of the top 3 for-profit providers of continuing medical education (CME) credits in the US, Pri-Med enjoys exceptionally high loyalty and satisfaction scores among Primary Care Providers (PCPs) who attend both in-person and digital programs. Digital Products have been a significant source of both new users, new revenue and new learning strategies. The Digital Product Manager will play a key role in strengthening pri-med.com as a leading platform in CME.
Position Objective: To significantly enhance the pri-med.com user experience by translating revenue, creative and engagement goals into a coherent strategic roadmap with solid technical execution. Equal parts strategist, product manager, and data analyst, this role will articulate a consistent platform “story” to all stakeholders. This role will also guide new product development by proactively helping identify gaps and opportunities.
- Own the front-end digital site experience on Pri-Med.com and drive the overall user experience, optimization efforts and road map.
- Lead the development and execution of new website features that contribute to the growth of the business (revenue and users) and own this process from vision to delivery.
- Unearth market opportunities by actively shadowing sales teams, interviewing clients and engaging with influencers to spot product and competitor insights; embedding these insights within product narratives, stories, and positioning guides.
- Research and establish partnership opportunities with key vendors and agencies, particularly those leading improvements in online clinical learning.
- Understand and integrate stakeholder insights, product architecture knowledge and UI/UX in proposed strategies.
- Help define the overarching vision and strategy to develop new markets and use cases for the Pri-Med digital platform
- Identify macro market trends in education and healthcare, and be able to take those trends and translate them on pri-med.com
- Drive product success metrics including market adoption, clinician satisfaction, client retention and overall utilization
- Collaborate with developers and design/content agency(ies) to identify feature requirements, testing and acceptance
- Brainstorm, sketch, and otherwise define new features with clear timelines for development and release
- Ensure stakeholders are up to date on new and upcoming features and the outcomes of previous enhancements
- Define user personas for pri-med.com
- Facilitate stakeholder feedback capture via multiple channels and methods to inform multi-year product roadmaps
- Implement methodologies to rapidly learn and iterate product concepts to create sticky user engagement
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and frequent changes from multiple stakeholders
- UI/UX experience
- Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts to a broad audience in clear and convincing terms.
- Experience in A/B testing or user research methods a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness do whatever it takes to push through resistance to achieve defined business goals
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases, attention to detail
- Experience in managing website product development and roadmaps
BS/BA required and previous experience in healthcare, healthcare technology and/or education.
To learn more about Pri-Med please visit http://www.pri-med.com/.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Product Management: 3 years (Required)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem
when applying for this job.