LendKey is solving a complex challenge – to improve lives with lending made simple – by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their consumer loan programs.
This position will report to a Senior Product Manager and will focus on supporting projects for product enhancements and development across LendKey’s core products. This person will work closely with the product owner, scrum team, operations, and other stakeholders within the firm to define business requirements, functional specifications, and coordinate testing efforts. This position can be done remotely within the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Write user stories and epics with clear acceptance criteria in support of new product initiatives and enhancements
- Map out supplemental workflows and business processes to identify gaps and realize product goals
- Develop a strong understanding of loan servicing business functions
- Collaborate with product managers, scrum team, and stakeholders to conduct requirement elicitation workshops.
- Work closely with Senior Product Manager to manage and refine Product Backlog in advance of sprint planning ceremonies and determine prioritization of stories based on business impact
- Work closely with QA Analyst to influence testing strategy, execution, defect reviews, and defect reporting
What we’re looking for:
- Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and adherence to our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skills:
- IT or business-focused bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience in product-related role required
- Proven experience in business analysis, quality assurance, or information systems desired
- Demonstrated experience in financial technology and/or consumer lending & servicing
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, R or other analytics tools are a strong plus
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, including experience with Excel, required
- Proven experience in agile software development environment
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills with the ability to present information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven strong attention to detail and an eye for design and UX a plus
- Proven strong analytical background and ability to understand the business & engineering sides and get into the technical details
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem
when applying for this job.