Project Managers are responsible for the management of specific projects from the final contract until completion of the job. Project managers will routinely work with executive management, providing updates, and ongoing analysis of each project. They will also serve as the primary leadership position for our company with our customers and subcontractors for their assigned project.
- Responsible for creating the project plan, managing the project to meet the needs of all parties and deliver expected project financials
- Manage project scope and timing with the customer, subcontractors, vendors, and internal company support departments
- Responsible for project financials in managing all costs including internal and external resources to meet or exceed financial targets
- Responsible for managing all change orders, coordinating the execution of contracts with customer and subcontractors
- Participate in Jobsite meeting with customer and subcontractors as required
- Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years project management experience in the construction field is preferred
- Previous experience in the millwork industry is preferred
- Ability to lead a team in a collaborative manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in problem solving/analysis
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, organize, and implement alternate solutions to challenges.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Internet savvy with competence in Microsoft Office applications. Strong MS Excel proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem
when applying for this job.