Location: Location is flexible. At this time, location is Work from Home (Remote), but there will be travel (20-30%) to the client’s offices, which include Holmdel, NJ, Bethlehem, PA, Appleton, WI, Westminster, CO and New York, NY once the offices open back up.
Duration: Approximately 1 year, with the potential to become contract to hire
Work Authorization: US Citizens and GC holders only
· 7-10+ years related project and program leadership experience.
· Insurance Industry, Big 4 Advisory, Financial Services, experience desired.
· Business Operations experience in sales, distribution, account management, servicing operations preferred.
· Experience with Agile / SAFe teams and/or Trains required.
· Experience with industry tools: Clarity PPM, JIRA, Confluence, AgileCraft, JiraAlign, etc.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience managing large scale process development / improvement initiatives.
· Experience with and understanding of concepts of Organizational Change Management.
· Strategic thinker, influencer, negotiator.
· Ability to interact and effectively communicate with Executives and maintain credibility.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Ability to excel and lead in ambiguous situations.
· Ability to lead/facilitate a team in collaborative decision-making.
· Courteous, professional, prompt with attention to details and high level of dependability.
· Demonstrates sense of urgency and a bias for action.
· Strong ability for proactive problem analysis and solution, conflict resolution.
· Strong relationship builder; Ability to lead individuals of various levels and skills.
· Ability to multi-task, strong organization skills and desire to learn.
· Strong proponent of a culture of continuous and incremental learning through technology improved skills and processes.
· Sets realistic goals, understands how progress will be measured, and follow through dependably and consistently.
· Ability to synthesize metrics and understand their importance in achieving business goals.
· Able to see the "big picture" and influence, engage others to meet common goals.
· Follows through on commitments; holds self-accountable for taking the necessary initiative to deliver high quality and timely results.
· An expert understanding of project management terminology, concepts, processes and tools, with an ability to creatively apply these to projects, without increasing risk.
· Expert knowledge of how PLC methodology interacts with other methodologies involved in project execution e.g. Business Case Development, DMAIC/LSS, SDLC, Sourcing, Contract Negotiation, Vendor Management, SAFe.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $117,000.00 - $138,198.00 per year
Posted 1 week agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume