The Diversity & Inclusion Product Manager will be responsible for driving the vision and strategy for ensuring unbiased Trust & Safety products at ByteDance. The roles requires hands-on product management focused on eliminating bias within T&S machine learning products and human moderation processes. The D&I PM will design, test, launch, and maintain world-class T&S technical features focused on delivering a safe and inclusive products that inspire creativity and bring joy to users all over the world. The PM will also look for and remove any sources of algorithmic bias, and policies or processes that disproportionately impact inclusivity.
1. Bachelor or above degree in computer science or a related technical discipline.
2. 5+ years of software product management experience – social media preferred.
3. Hands-on experience with developing, launching, and maintaining AI / ML / NLP based products.
4. Strong data analytics experience in designing, testing, and sustaining strategic UGC metrics.
5. Advanced knowledge of software product development lifecycle.
6. Demonstrated passion for diversity and inclusion in tech.
1. Trust & Safety experience within tech or social media.
2. Experience working within large global organizations.
3. Experience working with third-party NGOs.
4. MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem when applying for this job.