JPI Glass is a rapidly growing full-service glazing contractor that is always looking to add top talent to its ranks. With over 30 years of successful business we will build into the future with our team of skilled, highly motivated, detail-conscious professionals. JPI Glass values a culture of integrity, honesty, effective communication, career development, continuous training, and strong relationships with our outside community.
We are currently looking for a Highly-Skilled Project Manager that has a proven track record in project management, glazing, and who can deliver a project within scope and on time! This individual will be able to come in and hit the ground running, be able to tackle any project, utilize the LEAN methodology of project management and fabrication, and train our current team of up-and-coming project managers to be experts in their field!
The Project Manager oversees all aspects of the project planning, detailing, procurement, fabrication, and installation and ensures deliverables fall within scope, budget, and schedule expectations.
- Directs all aspects of commercial glazing projects from onset through completion.
- Shows great aptitude and ability to successfully manage project budgets, lead times, vendor management, General Contractor relations, and can lead project foremen with expert communication skills and professionalism.
- Has the ability to successfully manage and complete multiple projects large in scope and complexity. Has successfully completed projects ranging from 2 million to 5 million.
- Works with Field Superintendent and Value Stream Manager to allocate resources for assigned projects, including manpower, materials and equipment.
- Possesses the ability to align foremen to the project objectives and complexities far before the project starts.
- Fully integrates Lean methodology at a high level and collaborates well with the Value Stream Manager to satisfy Lean SOPs. Proactive ability to pass through Lean control gates with ease.
- Maintains high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Works with the estimating department to develop schedule of values and job cost budget
- Handles submittal and closeout process in a timely manner
- Has trained and mentored Project Coordinators and/or Project Managers on best practices of glazing project management.
- Consistently mentors and trains Project Managers and Project Coordinators to help them develop on their career path.
- Provides ongoing training and support to project managers for the duration of their projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A combination of education (Construction Management or similar degree preferred) and experience will be considered.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Expert understanding of LEAN methodology.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in contract glazing project management; expert knowledge of all glazing systems, including unitized curtain wall
- Proficiency with construction management software (Foundation, Procore, PartnerPak, Glaziers Studio, Auto CAD, Microsoft Project, Excel).
- Ability to communicate at a high level with all stakeholders
- Construction Safety Knowledge – Must hold at least an OSHA 30 credential and must be able to consistently communicate safety protocol to work crews.
- Strong organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Construction / Glazing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- Project Management Professional PMP (Preferred)
- How many Project Management Jobs have you ran at one time? What is the largest project you have ran in contract value?
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem
when applying for this job.