Farmers Insurance Agency Ownership Opportunity
Farmers Insurance, District 33 is seeking a highly motivated, business-minded, and determined sales professional with a strong desire for personal growth, career fulfillment & financial success.
We at District 33 will provide extensive training and support to ensure your success as a Farmers Insurance Agency Owner.
Agency Owner Responsibilities
· Establish customer priorities and expectations in order to help the customer identify their specific product needs.
· Cross-sell/up-sell appropriate products to existing customers as needed.
· Solicit, sell and negotiate new business policies.
· Document client interactions and transactions, detailing client inquiries, requests, concerns, comments and any actions taken.
· Assist with the annual review process by contacting customers and preparing personalized coverage recommendations based on identified needs.
· Manage and inspire staff (qualify to become a mentor and receive additional bonuses).
· No franchise costs ($10,000 startup bonus)
· OWN your own business, be YOUR own boss
· Gain equity in your business and OWN your commission rights
· Health, Vision, Dental, Income Deferral (all optional)
· Little to no travel required
· Flexibility to own your schedule
· Product diversification (Auto, Home, Commercial, Life, Financial Services, Brokerage)
· Little to no volatility
· Rights to transfer your business to a family member
An insurance license and college degree are preferred. Will sponsor the right individual for licensing. We are looking for top talent in sales or management.
· Established in 1928, one of the country’s largest insurance groups with approximately $20 billion in annual written premium.
· Serves more than 10 million households with more than 19 million policies.
· Nearly 13,000 exclusive agents across 36 states.
INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICE PRODUCTS
Personal Lines, Commercial, Specialty, Life, and Financial Services
Property & Casualty * Auto * Home & Renters * Umbrella * Small Business * Habitational * Boat * Motorcycle * Motor Home * Mobile Home * Commercial P&C
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 6 months agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume