Our Technical Researcher is accountable for strategically applying their subject matter expertise on potential integration platforms to help developers be successful when developing the Hurree platform. Their core responsibilities are a combination of troubleshooting centred around APIs and integrations as well as being proactive when assisting with deliverables for the development team.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Educate and support the development team on platforms being integrated with Hurree
- Assist with API and integration development questions
- Partner proactively with other teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success and more to improve the Hurree development experience
We are looking for people who:
- Can identify and solve for the root cause of various technical issues by applying top-notch analytical skills and diving deep into technical assets
- Can collaborate with other teams to tackle complex challenges
- Possess versatile communication skills for working directly with customers and partners as well as when managing internal stakeholders
- Have an aptitude for fast and agile technical learning
- Have experience working with technical customers and demonstrating grit in getting to the bottom of complex issues
- Are well-versed in web development fundamentals and basic programming concepts
- Have the ability to self-teach difficult concepts and skills
- Are adaptable to the changing needs of our developers, and the evolving responsibilities to address those needs
- Benefits of working for Hurree:
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for training
- Flexible hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Employee discounts via Perks Directory
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy social events
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Hurree is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Please mention that you come from ManageForThem
when applying for this job.